Pine Lake Leisure Club has something for everyone.
Spend a sunny day on the beach, swimming in the heated pool, or out on the lake. Activities at Pine Lake include:
- Sandy beach
- Marina - Leisure Club has 80 slips in the marina along with a boat launch
- Snack Bar - For weekends when cooking's a hassle, try our self-serve Snack Bar for ice cream, sandwiches, burgers fries, wraps, nachos, coffee and pastries as well as breakfast
- Recreation Hall - Our grand hall offers a small corner library for our seasonal guests with spectacular views of Pine Lake's pristine waters, complemented by a wraparound patio deck for warm summer nights and sunny afternoons (located in Leisure Centre)
- Workout Area - A workout facility is available with free weights, bikes, and universal gym; showers are just around the corner for your convenience (located in Leisure Centre)
- Arcade - with arcade games, foosball, and pool tables (located in Leisure Centre)
- Large heated pool - Our swimming pool is located right next to the Leisure Centre and is exclusive for our Seasonal tenants, cabin tenants and guests. Adult swim is from 10 am - 11 am and public swim is from 11 am - 8 pm daily.
- 3 playgrounds
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Kids' Activities Centre - We offer organized crafts and events for children aged five to twelve to enjoy throughout the summer months – everything from sand castle contests and craft hour to capture the flag and Halloween in August.
- Planned family events
- 77 acres of natural terrain to explore
- Close to Golf Courses
The photo above is from our annual Loony Loot treasure hunt. Kids dig for buried treasure which includes money, ice cream tokens.